Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome...

I am glad to have finally found myself in the "blogger world", where I can now express myself more openly.

I would like to start by introducing myself:

I am Felecia - mother of five, photographer, daughter, sister, niece, and friend to many. I am in the process of dissolving a marriage of 23 years to my high school "sweetheart". It has been a rich and sometime fulfilling experience, with many very happy moments tangled in the web of the challenges of life.

I am also the mother of a child with Prader-Willi Syndrome (www.pwsa.org). I hope to relate some of the many challenges facing the parents of children with this disability, and hopefully impart some pieces of wisdom to those who are just starting down this long and windy road.

Hopefully, I will have something worthwhile to share at some point, and will start posting my photography, poetry, favorite videos and links.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment