Sunday, July 18, 2010
It's a lonely world - at least here it is.
Yesterday was so bad in my head that I seriously considered taking myself out - again. It's been quite a while since I have been that sad. I am really grateful that a good friend of mine divulged her own angst, and brought me out of self enough that I could see the forest and the trees. Life is good. It is by no means easy, nor is it very fun right now.... but it is so good.
I celebrated five months of sobriety yesterday with depression. Go figure.
I took some photographs of the moon last night - it was tilted in such a way that the craters and mountains were very visible - even to my lousy consumer-grade lens. Once I figure out how to embed the photographs, I will start showing off my photography here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment