Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yesterday was my day to pick up my girls.... and since my ex and I had discussed me having the girls over night a couple of evenings during the week - that was kind of exciting for me. I get to be more involved in their daily lives.

Times have been challenging and sad for me the last few months. My ex has found a new woman, and apparently has decided to marry her. They have known each other around four months. About two weeks ago, he had told me that he was going to move her in with him and my daughters - but had decided against it after some prayer and seeking wisdom from other Christians.... um, yeah. I was married to the guy, remember? Yesterday, I went to the house to pick up my girls, and when the bus arrived - bounding off of the bus were, 1) Gracie! 2) Audrey, and 3) the youngest of my ex's fiance's children..... ((((wait????)))) I thought she WASN'T moving in with them....????? Leave it to my ex to get sound, "christian" wisdom, and then decide that it isn't convenient for him. All I can say is, I hope he isn't going to entangle my children in this mess. This fiance' has no job, has known my ex for less than four months, and is all of a sudden engaged and living with him in his house with MY CHILDREN???????

Ahem, yeah - I am LIVID.

No comments:

Post a Comment